Getting a DUI is a big deal. It isn’t something that you can just brush under the rug and forget about; it is something that can and will follow you around for your whole life. Because getting a DUI is such a big deal, you need a DUI lawyer in Athens who actually cares about you and your case, and that is where we come in. Susan Gwinn Attorney at Law is the lawyer that you need to call for your DUI, and there are many reasons why:
- She has years of experience with a wide variety of legal matters.
- She worked for fourteen years as the Assistant Attorney General, and she has also proudly served on the Ohio Bar Association Committee.
- She served for four years as the acting Municipal Court Judge.
- She is licensed to practice law in the U.S. Supreme Court, the Ohio Supreme Court and the U.S. Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- She helped to establish the first comprehensive rules for the Athens County Probate Court as the Committee Chairperson in Athens County.
- She has had the privilege of representing thousands of clients, in all different areas of the law.
- She is there when you need her, and she legitimately cares about each and every one of her clients.
Getting a DUI can be scary, but it really helps to know that you have someone on your side that will stand up for you and your rights. Don’t trust just anyone with your DUI. Find an attorney that will give you peace of mind that you need by turning to Susan Gwinn today.